Healthcare Management Partners
Healthcare Management Partners, LLC (“HMP”) is a turnaround and consulting firm that specializes in assisting healthcare organizations experiencing current, or anticipated financial challenges navigate their way to positive outcomes. Led by highly experienced, C-Level healthcare consultants, and empowered by data, HMP has a unique ability to not only quickly define and solve problems, but also lead the delivery of the right solutions. In doing so, we produce exceptional results for our clients and their stakeholders.
Our executives have led large organizations of all kinds across the continuum of care: from specialty, academic, and general acute care to post-acute, behavioral, long-term care, general practice and labs. Our extensive experience positions us well to grapple with and resolve all types of issues.
As the healthcare field continues to escalate in complexity and gravity, so do its challenges. Having access to the right expertise is critical to maintaining high-quality healthcare services in rapidly changing communities across the nation.
HMP’s core services include turnaround management (CEO, CFO, COO, Chief Restructuring Officer etc.), financial advisory, and litigation support (expert testimony). We also under a joint venture with Modern Healthcare provide data analysis & benchmarking tools utilizing a proprietary product, Modern Healthcare Metrics.
We have an extensive list of clients, and are often engaged by hospitals and other healthcare organizations, their creditors, investors, lenders, legal advisors and business partners.
Our work has helped dozens of healthcare organizations of all kinds and sizes to survive, recover, grow, and thrive in their communities—all the while contributing to the provision of high-quality healthcare. To review a sample of case studies, click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like to know more about HMP.
Its Our Approach that Makes the Difference
Every assignment is built upon the straightforward application of three simple guiding principles:
- Listen – We listen carefully and continuously to our clients, their key stakeholders, and the marketplace throughout each assignment;
- Evaluate – We employ comprehensive, fact-based analysis to evaluate and validate assumptions, findings, and recommended actions;
- Implement –We take decisive action to quickly and effectively implement strategies to eliminate problems and convert opportunities.
To review case studies that describe our proven methodology, click here.
- Led by C-level healthcare operators who also have a “consulting” skill-set; we have a bias toward action and “getting it done”
- A hand-picked, highly experienced team that can quickly pinpoint problem areas
- A commitment to the “right” solution for patient-centered, high quality care
- Excellent communicators who can bring competing stakeholders toward a consensus solution
- Proven ability to drive positive outcomes in all sectors of healthcare
- Availability of HMP’s extensive network, providing access to key resources and people
- Commitment to the highest professional standards
- Small, dedicated teams for each project